You must Be Born Again
- John 3:1-21 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
- Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God’s help
- Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent)
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior
Why Study My Bible?
- the Word of God is infallible. There is no error in God’s Word. The law of the Lord is perfect concerning our soul. The testimony of the Lord is not only infallible it is inerrant. Proverbs 30:5-6, “Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
- the Word of God is complete. The Bible does not need any new chapters or verses. It is all given to us already. Many cults add their own books or commentaries to the Bible. All you need is God’s Word because it is the holy Word of God. It is complete.
- the Word of God is totally authoritative. The book of Psalms 119:89 says “Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.” The Word of God is the only source for absolute divine authority. This divine authority is for you and me as servants of Jesus Christ.
How To Live for Jesus Daily
- Pray. It is our personal relationship with God
Live as God called us: Every man is precious in the eyes of the Lord.
- Follow Christ’s teachings: The teachings of Christ are brought to us in the Bible and by our churches. Attend Sunday services or masses to give thanks to our Lord, for saving us from all troubles and hardships.
- Honor Our God. Praise, thank and give to our fellowman and so to God.
- Love your neighbors. We love ourselves when (while) we love our neighbors.
- Stick to good and to righteousness. Do good by being good (in Christ’s ways), in itself is a great thing.
- Read the Bible. Spend time everyday to understand the life of Jesus and the Love of Jesus in our everyday living. Meditate on the word of God.
- Share your gifts. Jesus gave his life for us, a gift of salvation for us. We shall share our blessings, wisdom, wealth, out of our little or much — and so, share your faith in many areas and ways.