The Cameroon Baptist Convention Education Department in collaboration with the Cameroon Government and in fulfillment of the command of the Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 28: 19-20 has been providing quality Christian Education from the time of the first Baptist Missionaries in the 1800s. The Education department currently operates 12 secondary schools, 1 teacher training College ,19 primary schools, 6 nursery schools and over 700 workers.
Providing Sound Quality Christian Education
The Cameroon Baptist Convention Education Department seeks to provide sound quality Christian education as an expression of love and concern and as a means of witnessing in order that the beneficiaries might be brought to God through Jesus Christ.
Blessed is the people whose God is the LORD.
Nyanganji Job Indi
CBC Education Secretary
Mr. Nyanganji Job Indi is holder of a B.A Education (Hons),He was a teacher of Geography and a principal from the year 1988-2014, pedagogic Adviser Secondary Education from the year 2014 to 2017 and Education Secretary of the Cameroon Baptist convention from the year 2017 till date
Mr. Kongor John
CBC Education Department Board Chairman
Mr. Kongor John is holder of a professional teaching Diploma (Degree) in the Science of Education from the Higher Teachers Training College in Bambili, University of Yaoundé. He has been teaching Mathematics at secondary and high school for many years and is currently serving as a Principal. He has been Chairman of the CBC Education Board since 2012. He is a Holistic Disciple Maker
- Email:email@example.comOpens in your application
The Education Department In Action
Educating The Head And Heart
Baptist High School (BHS) Yaounde
Baptist Comprehensive College Nkwen
CBC Nursary School Angisa Yaounde
Resource Centre For Sustainable Inclusive Education
Graduation at the CBC Early Childhood Centre, Great Soppo Buea
BHS Students Ready To Start The Day
Sendforth of Mr. Haddison Luma (Former Eduction Secretary)
Baptist High School Awae
Programs and Services
Our Services Reach all 10 Regions of the Country
Education Department (ED) Nursery And Primary Schools
No. Nursery School
No. Primary School
Donga / Mantung
Mezam / Belo/ West
Fako / Meme
Church/Field-Run Schools Nursery And Primary Schools
No. Nursery Schools
No. Primary Schools
Centre / South / East Regions
South West / Littoral Regions
We have the following Schools in Two Regions of the Country
- South West Region
- Saker Baptist College (Limbe, Fako)
- Baptist High School (Buea,Fako)
- Baptist High School ( Kang Barombi-Kumba,Meme)
- Cameroon Baptist Academy (Muyuka, Fako)
- Baptist Comprehensive College (Buea,Fako)
- Northwest Region
- Baptist Comprehensive High School (Nkwen,Mezam)
- Baptist Comprehensive High School (Njinikijem,Boyo)
- Baptist High School(Mankon,Mezam)
- Baptist High School (Ndop,Ngoketunjia)
- Chaffe Memorial College(Kumbo,Bui)
- Joseph Merrick Baptist College(Ndu, Donga-Mantung)
The CBC Education board has a teacher training college in Ndop
Coming soon . . .
- Pray for an amicable settlement of the socio-political crisis to enable schools function normally.
- Pray for a qualitative and quantitative increase in enrolment in our schools.
- Pray for the effective decentralization of ED institutions.
- Pray for parents/sponsors/guardians of our pupils/students to assume full responsibility by sending their children to school and be able to meet up with the financial commitments.
- Pray for Prayers, Hard work and Discipline (PHD) on the part of the students and staff as well
- Pray for the provision of basic necessities of life for the staff